What is a Garage Epoxy Flake System?
An EPOXY FLAKE floor is a thick resinous floor with decorative flakes broadcast into it, and top coated to provide an extremely durable floor that's visually appealing, easy to clean, slip resistant, and chemical resistant! Floors-U-adore will make sure your installation goes by smooth and professionally!
The Floors-U-Adore difference
Not only do our specialized epoxy and polyaspartic coatings extend the life of your garage floors, but they are also VERY stylish & easy to maintain!
High quality materials
Professional team of workers
Floors-U-Adore is here to deliver all options!
Hard flexible finish, resistant to scratches, scuff, and chip
A little more expensive than an epoxy installation
One hour dry time!
Odorless, due to the no off-gassing the product offers
Smooth anti-slipping surface
UV protectant, so it never turns yellow or loses its original color
Rigid resistant structure
A more affordable option
It takes some time to dry off
Protective gear during installation is important, due to the off gassing
Not as smooth and slipper as polyaspartic
Too much sunlight can damage the finish and color
Here's how we do it!
1. We start by assessing the condition of the concrete slab to see if any reparations will be needed before resurfacing. Areas such as pronounced cracks, pitting or spalling, etc. will need patching before our coatings can be applied
2. We then grind the concrete substrate down to the appropriate CSP ( Concrete Surface Profile ) to achieve the MAXIMUM mechanical & chemical bonding strength possible. This involves removing the weaker cream that’s worked to the top of the concrete during the finish troweling phase and exposing some of the aggregates beneath. This creates perfect porosity for your custom installation.
3. Next, we prime the concrete and apply our BASE COAT or PRIMER COAT using 100% solids epoxy.
4. Then, we trowel & backroll our BODY COAT of 100% solids epoxy while another crew member is broadcasting the acrylic flake into. We “broadcast til rejection” to achieve complete coverage.
5. After the BODY COAT has cured, we will then scrape or screen the floor to remove any excess flakes, and neatly collect them. We then vacuum really well and use a leaf blower to make sure there’s no loose debris left.
6.Time for the Top-Coat! We like polyaspartic coatings for our garage installations as they offer amazing protection against hot-tire pickup, automotive fluids, extreme temperature conditions, and are UV STABLE. You're left with a brilliant finish that’s slip & chemical resistant!
We also offer 100% POLYASPARTIC garage floor systems. A team member will discuss options with you during your FREE consultation or on-site estimate.
So which one is the right choice for me?
When it comes down to it, it's impossible to tell with certainty which floor coating technique is superior. Both polyaspartic and epoxy have advantages and disadvantages, therefore you must decide which is the better choice for your application. After weighing the advantages and disadvantages of various installation methods, you should have a good idea of what you need for your garage.
Garage Epoxy and Polyaspartic coating costs:
If your current surface is in poor condition, your project's cost will be influenced by this factor. With many design options, the price per sqft can differ depending on the complexity of the overall look. For instance, a plain concrete slab grinded, stained, and sealed will be much more cost effective than selecting a custom design. One of our installation experts can walk you thru the process, and help you determine EXACTLY the look & finish you're going for. Get in touch with us today and receive a free design consulation!
Is it worthwhile to pay for professional carpet cleaning services?Hiring a team of experts to clean your carpets is well worth the money. There are numerous benefits to hiring a carpet cleaning, even more if they offer budget friendly costs! They will do a better job at cleaning your carpet than you could. They will extend the life of your carpet, saving you money on carpet replacement. On floors-U-adore we offer every client this same solutions and more, incorporating and assuring every carpet and cleaning we do is at the level we serivce every home in Beaumont Texas!
Is it true that after cleaning, carpets are more susceptible to getting dirty?"Some carpet cleaners combine the detergent with the cleaning solution they're using to cut down on time. After the washing process, the carpet will have a lot of detergents left on it. In floors-U-adore we make sure every inch of your carpets is dried and cleaned properly. We use the right machinery and equipment so that there are no residue which causes your carpets to become more dirty.
How often should I get my carpet professionally cleaned?We recommend cleaning your carpets a minimum of once every twelve to sixteen months. Of course this mostly depends on how much use they have on a daily basis, maybe you are renting a place, no worries. We are here to help and clean your carpets regulralry and on every occasion you see fit!
How long will my clean carpets last?In the case of a regular carpet cleaning service, your carpet may last a couple of months until you have to get it cleaned up again. For that floors-U-adore gives your carpets a green solution which rejuvanates their condition and helps your carpets last longer!